- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter
- 1 Cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups Strawberries
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in your dish during preheat.
- In a small bowl, add 1/4 cups of sugar to strawberries and stir to coat strawberries.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk flour, 1 1/4 cups of sugar, milk and vanilla extract.
- Pull your dish with melted butter out of the oven and pour this mixture over the butter. Don’t stir.
- Now pour in your strawberries. I like to make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350 degrees until you have a golden brown crust.
Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream while warm. Try not to slap yo’ granny.