- 2 Small Pie Crust or 1 Deep
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Stick Butter
- 4 Eggs (Beaten)
- 1/8 Cup Bourbon (1/4 cup if you really like the bourbon flavor)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips (6 oz)
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, and butter in saucepan. Cook over medium heat and stir constantly until butter melts and sugar dissolves. Remove and cool slightly.
- In large bowl, combine egg, bourbon, vanilla, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Slowly pour cooled sugar mixture into egg mixture. (will cook eggs if too hot)
- Add chocolate chips and pecans to your mixture.
- Pour into pie shell
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!